We are thrilled to announce an opening for a Research Executive at Intelligence Qatar, a local market research boutique agency. If you’re a highly motivated individual with a passion for research and analytical thinking, this could be an ideal role for you!
Submit Your Resume
- Manage in-depth market research and analysis to identify trends, competitors, and opportunities for growth
- Gather valuable insights and data related to various industries and target markets
- Implement research methodologies like surveys, in-depth interviews, and focus group discussions, to achieve project objectives business outcomes and strategic solutions in the local context
- Conduct in-depth interviews and engage with Arabic-speaking FGD participants
- Manage multiple projects, meet deadlines, and present research findings in a clear and persuasive manner
- Work closely with other researchers, data analysts, and clients to ensure all research projects are executed effectively and delivered with the highest quality standards in research
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 1-2 years in market research roles with experience in managing and delivering research projects.
- Has technical understanding of qualitative and/or quantitative research and how it can be applied into actionable recommendations for the client
- Ability to manage client relationships by ensuring client/stakeholder satisfaction with outcomes and processes.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at any one time.
- Ability to draw opinions from people of a wide range of backgrounds and interests.
- Ability to facilitate workshops/in-depth interviews and focus group discussions.
- A clear communicator.
- Is open to assist with both research and non-research related support tasks.
- Has high level computer skills (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Is fluent in the English and Arabic languages (spoken and written).
- Has tertiary qualifications in a related field.